Saturday, November 10, 2007

Change is Good!

Every now and then we need to change our environment in order to improve ourselves. It's good to get out of your comfort level in order to grow in your career. Starting next week, I will be officially closing the Coldwell Banker office in Freeport and coming back to do business in Bay County. I am so excited about this move. I have joined Keller Williams Success Realty and will be starting a real estate team with some of my old colleagues. We have over 60 agents right now and plan to have over 100 by Feb. '08. The office is filled with motivated professionals that take their business very seriously. Being in this upbeat environment is going to be great not only for me but, for my customers as well. It's time for me to turn up the heat a little and stir the pot! Look out everybody, I'm ready to sell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home