Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day!

I'm trying to take the day off to get Christmas stuff out of the attic and relax. I'm finding myself cleaning and working on the computer instead. So, after this I'm done for the day. I just wanted to take a moment and be thankful for everything in my life. There is a lot to be thankful for in my personal life: friends, family, great career and most of all my daughter and husband. Without them, I would be lost. However, this is my "Real Estate Talk" blog so I'm thinking of what I am thankful for in the real estate world. Let's see.......rates are still low.............we're going to have the chance in Jan. to vote on a property tax amendment................property values have become alot more affordable for home buyers..................most sellers that have had their property for a few years are still making a huge return on their money when they sell....................insurance rates seem to be finally stabilizing.........................the airport has broken ground...................we live in the world's most beautiful beaches................we've made it through hurricane season...............and the no.1 thing I would have to be thankful for in the real estate world would be.................my daughter and husband. Yep, same thing. One value that my company lives by is God, Family, Business. If the first two are in order, the business will come. I truly believe that. Now that I am getting back into sales I'm remembering that as long as you do the right things to build your business, keep your spiritual life and family life in order, the business will come. I feel blessed! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home